Four hours before Tuesday’s second presidential debate Jimmy Kimmel sent a crew to Hollywood Blvd to ask people who they thought won last night’s presidential debate. Jimmy took his prank a step further today by asking people who they thought won the ‘first lady debate’ which doesn’t even exist. Watch until the end to see why the audience randomly laughed at the 1:50 mark.
Previously: Jimmy Kimmel Live – Who Won ‘Last Night’s’ Debate Prank.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.