Starbucks introduced the Costa Rica Finca Palmilera cup of coffee today, Starbucks’ new $7 premium cup of made from rare red beans grown on a small number of farms in Costa Rica. Jimmy Kimmel sent a taste testing crew to Hollywood Boulevard to see if people can tell the difference between a cup of regular coffee and a cup of the premium blend. Jimmy Kimmel pranks the taste testers by pouring regular coffee in both cups.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly