Starbucks introduced the Costa Rica Finca Palmilera cup of coffee today, Starbucks’ new $7 premium cup of made from rare red beans grown on a small number of farms in Costa Rica. Jimmy Kimmel sent a taste testing crew to Hollywood Boulevard to see if people can tell the difference between a cup of regular coffee and a cup of the premium blend. Jimmy Kimmel pranks the taste testers by pouring regular coffee in both cups.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Aaralyn And Izzy America’s Got Talent Audition
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Jimmy Fallon And Channing Tatum – ‘Ew’.
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’