Starbucks introduced the Costa Rica Finca Palmilera cup of coffee today, Starbucks’ new $7 premium cup of made from rare red beans grown on a small number of farms in Costa Rica. Jimmy Kimmel sent a taste testing crew to Hollywood Boulevard to see if people can tell the difference between a cup of regular coffee and a cup of the premium blend. Jimmy Kimmel pranks the taste testers by pouring regular coffee in both cups.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.