The San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens don’t face off in Super Bowl XLVII until Sunday, February 3rd but that didn’t stop Jimmy Kimmel from sending a crew to Hollywood Boulevard to ask random passersby if they watched the Super Bowl. Random people share their thoughts on the big game between the 49ers and the Timberwolves, or was it the 79ers and the Ravens?
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Turns Fridge Ice Dispenser Into Frozen Candy Dispenser
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Maymo The Lemon Beagle And His Sister Penny Go Trick-Or-Treating Wearing The Cutest Halloween Costumes