The San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens don’t face off in Super Bowl XLVII until Sunday, February 3rd but that didn’t stop Jimmy Kimmel from sending a crew to Hollywood Boulevard to ask random passersby if they watched the Super Bowl. Random people share their thoughts on the big game between the 49ers and the Timberwolves, or was it the 79ers and the Ravens?
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.