Brad Pitt stopped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon this week to promote his new post-apocalyptic horror film World War Z. On the show, the twosome shared a ‘yodel conversation’ across rooftops in New York City. World War Z hits theaters June 21st.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Bo-Sox The Golden Retriever Dog Is Terrified Of Walking Past Chevy The Cat
- Woman Takes Selfie Everyday For 6.5 Years While Battling Trichotillomania
- WWII Veteran Forms Unlikely Friendship With His 3-Year-Old Neighbor
- Man Busts Two Women Trying To Steal His Stuff On The Beach
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Tiny Hedgehog Gets A Tiny Birthday Party