16-year-old Jessica Sanchez from Chula Vista, California stole American Idol last night with her performance of Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’. The song is one of the toughest in the world to cover and Jessica knocks it out of the park receiving the only standing ovation of the evening. Randy Jackson claims she is the best in the competition while Jennifer Lopez choked back tears. This isn’t the first time Sanchez has been in the spotlight, she was also featured on America’s Got Talent singing Celine Dion’s ‘I Surrender’ when she was only 11.
America’s Got Talent – I Surrender
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen