16-year-old Jessica Sanchez from Chula Vista, California stole American Idol last night with her performance of Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’. The song is one of the toughest in the world to cover and Jessica knocks it out of the park receiving the only standing ovation of the evening. Randy Jackson claims she is the best in the competition while Jennifer Lopez choked back tears. This isn’t the first time Sanchez has been in the spotlight, she was also featured on America’s Got Talent singing Celine Dion’s ‘I Surrender’ when she was only 11.
America’s Got Talent – I Surrender
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly