Jeremy Foley and co-driver Yuri Kouznetsov crashed their 560hp Mitsubishi Evolution 8 during the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Sunday near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The two crashed near Devil’s Playground located 3 miles from the peak. Jeremy and Yuri were both air-lifted to a local hospital, Yuri suffered the worst with a dislocated shoulder and Jeremy had only bumps and bruises. Last year Bobby Regester crashed in the same exact spot and was lucky to walk away taking a bow after the accident.
On Car Camera.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song