Jeremy Foley and co-driver Yuri Kouznetsov crashed their 560hp Mitsubishi Evolution 8 during the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Sunday near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The two crashed near Devil’s Playground located 3 miles from the peak. Jeremy and Yuri were both air-lifted to a local hospital, Yuri suffered the worst with a dislocated shoulder and Jeremy had only bumps and bruises. Last year Bobby Regester crashed in the same exact spot and was lucky to walk away taking a bow after the accident.
On Car Camera.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- People Are Awesome.
- Dogs Decorating A Christmas Tree.
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days