Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time