Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- The Official Trailer For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter