Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old