Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Most Watched Today
- Vaseline Thwarts Determined Squirrel From Raiding Bird Feeder
- Bug-A-Salt – The Salt Gun That Kills Flies
- Motorcyclist Rear Ends Car, Front Flips Onto Moving Car’s Roof
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.