Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee