Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Most Watched Today
- This Heartbreaking Texting While Driving Story Will Convince You Not To Text And Drive
- Ellen DeGeneres Freaks Out Her Staffers By Sending Them Through A Haunted House
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk The Streets Of NYC As A White Man
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard Completes Bucket List, Puts Off Ending Her Own Life
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Ridiculously Adorable Baby Goat Says ‘What What’