Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Brian Williams Raps ‘Gin And Juice’ By Snoop Dogg
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Parents Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Three Sleepy Bull Terrier Dogs Fall Asleep On Top Of Each Other
- Two Alaskan Malamute Dogs Imitate A Baby Learning To Crawl