Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 50 Common Misquotations
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen