Yesterday Jay-Z released Where I’m From, a 24-minute documentary leading up to the first performance at the new Barclays Center located in Brooklyn, the city which he grew up in. Jay-Z took the subway to the Barclays Center and met Ellen Grossman, an elderly woman who had no idea who she was sitting talking to. Jay-Z is humble and says to Ellen he’s not famous but hopes to make it there someday. The minute clip has become one of the most shared videos online today.
Jay-Z – Where I’m From Documentary.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Lux The Clever Calico Cat Opens Freezer To Steal A Fillet Of Fish
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle