Virginia’s Richmond City Jail recently held a father-daughter dance to remind its inmates why they should never return to jail once they’re released. Sheriff C.T. Woody says, ‘they can be very good citizens and the best way to make a good citizen is to make good fathers’. The father-daughter dance only lasted an hour, but allowed the girls to have real moments with their fathers.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.