Virginia’s Richmond City Jail recently held a father-daughter dance to remind its inmates why they should never return to jail once they’re released. Sheriff C.T. Woody says, ‘they can be very good citizens and the best way to make a good citizen is to make good fathers’. The father-daughter dance only lasted an hour, but allowed the girls to have real moments with their fathers.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats