Virginia’s Richmond City Jail recently held a father-daughter dance to remind its inmates why they should never return to jail once they’re released. Sheriff C.T. Woody says, ‘they can be very good citizens and the best way to make a good citizen is to make good fathers’. The father-daughter dance only lasted an hour, but allowed the girls to have real moments with their fathers.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.