[NSFW] Conan wraps up his week in Chicago by sending nice guy Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock to Chicago’s Weiners Circle. Weiners Circle is a hot dog stand known for the mutual verbal abuse between the employees and the customers. The Weiners Circle staff are very rude to Jack while he orders a meal, he returns with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to give them a taste of their own medicine. Earlier this week from Conan he visited Chicago’s Irish American Heritage Center to learn a little about his Irish heritage.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.