World War II fighter pilot veteran Jack Leroy Tueller from Bountiful, Utah talks about how he took his trumpet everywhere and while others drank to release stress Tueller played his trumpet. One week after D-Day Tueller witnessed innocent civilians being killed and he had to play his trumpet that evening, though there was one German sniper still out there he played a German love song, ‘Lili Marleen‘ by Marlene Dietrich. The next morning, the 19-year-old German sniper was captured and kept asking ‘who played that trumpet last night?’. Tueller met the German sniper who said he couldn’t fire after being soothed by the love song.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 50 Common Misquotations
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Animals Are Awesome
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.