Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner