Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives