Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
Most Watched Today
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies
- Man Trying To Return Dog’s Toy Gets Tricked Into Playing A Game Of Fetch
- Firefighters Use Tiny Oxygen Masks To Revive Family Of Hamsters
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Ellen DeGeneres Sends ‘Apparently Kid’ Noah Ritter ‘Walking With Dinosaurs’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad