Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
Most Watched Today
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly