Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats