Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- The New Periodic Table Song
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.