Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Powerful Save The Children PSA Imagines If London Were War-Torn Syria
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together