Michael Stevens of Vsauce examines if people with normal color vision see a specific color the same way others do. The red that you see might in fact be different than the red another person sees. Stevens’ latest educational video has been seen more than 750,000 times in just four days. Here Tommy Edison, aka the Blind Film Critic, explains what it’s like when people describe colors to him.
Previously: Is The 5-Second Rule True?
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything