CGP Grey explains why Pluto is no longer a planet in our solar system in his latest video. In 2006 astronomers found Eris, an object similar to Pluto but slightly larger orbiting in the same area. After being considered a planet from 1930-2006 Pluto was removed from the solar system and added to the Kupier Belt.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean