Rick Hoyt and his son Dick from Holland, Massachusetts make up Team Hoyt. Many Ironman athletes have incredible stories but Rick and Dick might have the best. Dick was born in 1962 with Cerebral Palsy and doctors told his parents to put him in an institution, the family disagreed. Rick and Dick first participated in a charity event for a paralyzed athlete which started their journey competing together. Rick appreciates everything his father does for him and together they have completed 1051 events, including 26 Boston Marathons, 7 Ironmans and crossing the United States in 1992 on bike and foot. In 2008 both were inducted into the Ironman Hall of Fame.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Dad Drenches Kids With Giant Water Balloon On Top Of Trampoline Prank
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.