Rick Hoyt and his son Dick from Holland, Massachusetts make up Team Hoyt. Many Ironman athletes have incredible stories but Rick and Dick might have the best. Dick was born in 1962 with Cerebral Palsy and doctors told his parents to put him in an institution, the family disagreed. Rick and Dick first participated in a charity event for a paralyzed athlete which started their journey competing together. Rick appreciates everything his father does for him and together they have completed 1051 events, including 26 Boston Marathons, 7 Ironmans and crossing the United States in 1992 on bike and foot. In 2008 both were inducted into the Ironman Hall of Fame.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park