Rick Hoyt and his son Dick from Holland, Massachusetts make up Team Hoyt. Many Ironman athletes have incredible stories but Rick and Dick might have the best. Dick was born in 1962 with Cerebral Palsy and doctors told his parents to put him in an institution, the family disagreed. Rick and Dick first participated in a charity event for a paralyzed athlete which started their journey competing together. Rick appreciates everything his father does for him and together they have completed 1051 events, including 26 Boston Marathons, 7 Ironmans and crossing the United States in 1992 on bike and foot. In 2008 both were inducted into the Ironman Hall of Fame.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life