[NSFW - Language] Irish commentator, Francis Higgins isn’t quite sure how sailing in the Olympics works but he tries his best to commentate the Women’s Laser Radial competition. It appears the competition is just a cluster of sailboats floating around when in fact sailors have 5 minutes to get in position to start the race.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park