Filmmaker Jason Russell visited Africa in 2003 and returned with a story that made people ask what they could do to help. Jason co-founded the non-profit Invisible Children Inc. which is working to make the leader of the Lord’s Resistance Army, Joseph Kony of Uganda famous by raising support for his arrest. Kony’s arrest will save thousands of women and children allowing them to live a normal life without fear from the LRA rebels. Jason shares with us his friend Jacob, who after losing his brother and not having the opportunity to attend school Jacob would rather die than live. Unfortunately the ‘United States will not get involved if our National Security or Financial Interest aren’t at stake’. The issue to the US government is not important enough to get involved. So, the people have spoken and made it clear that they want to see something done. Invisible Children currently has 475,000 fans on Facebook and looking to increase that number before April 20th. On the night of April 20th, Kony 2012 crews will hit the streets to set up posters, with hopes of grabbing national attention to the issue. This 30 minute video will be the best thing you watch all week and you can help by spreading the word to get our government involved.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.