New York City-based pranksters Improv Everywhere invited 24 actors between the ages of 48-78 to stage an unauthorized boardroom meeting in the office chair department of Staples. Actor Will Hines proposes a real estate deal on a whiteboard he bought from the store a few minutes before the meeting began. Staples employees quickly attempt to explain that they are in a retail store and not in an office building.
Previously: The Mini-Golf Open.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Skillful Malaysian Girl Demonstrates How To Save A Sinking Wooden Canoe