New York City-based pranksters Improv Everywhere invited 24 actors between the ages of 48-78 to stage an unauthorized boardroom meeting in the office chair department of Staples. Actor Will Hines proposes a real estate deal on a whiteboard he bought from the store a few minutes before the meeting began. Staples employees quickly attempt to explain that they are in a retail store and not in an office building.
Previously: The Mini-Golf Open.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life