New York City-based pranksters Improv Everywhere invited 24 actors between the ages of 48-78 to stage an unauthorized boardroom meeting in the office chair department of Staples. Actor Will Hines proposes a real estate deal on a whiteboard he bought from the store a few minutes before the meeting began. Staples employees quickly attempt to explain that they are in a retail store and not in an office building.
Previously: The Mini-Golf Open.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- 10 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Cat
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach