New York City-based pranksters Improv Everywhere invited 24 actors between the ages of 48-78 to stage an unauthorized boardroom meeting in the office chair department of Staples. Actor Will Hines proposes a real estate deal on a whiteboard he bought from the store a few minutes before the meeting began. Staples employees quickly attempt to explain that they are in a retail store and not in an office building.
Previously: The Mini-Golf Open.
Most Watched Today
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Bobo The Cat Really Loves Getting His Belly Vacuumed
- Taylor Swift Surprises Leukemia Patient And Covers Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’ With Him
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies