New York City-based pranksters Improv Everywhere invited 24 actors between the ages of 48-78 to stage an unauthorized boardroom meeting in the office chair department of Staples. Actor Will Hines proposes a real estate deal on a whiteboard he bought from the store a few minutes before the meeting began. Staples employees quickly attempt to explain that they are in a retail store and not in an office building.
Previously: The Mini-Golf Open.
Most Watched Today
- Driver Goes Crazy, Can’t Believe He Got Pulled Over For What’s In The Back Of His Truck
- The New York Times Sends Six Second Graders To Dine At One Of NYC’s Fanciest Restaurants
- Ellie-Mae The Energetic French Bulldog Plays Game Of Tag With A Young Deer
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Epic ‘Marry Me’ Lip-Dub
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies