The Anti-Defamation League [ADL] celebrates its 100th anniversary by launching an ‘Imagine a World Without Hate’ campaign which imagines a world without racism, homophobia or anti-Semitism. The powerful ad imagines what Martin Luther King Jr., Anne Frank, Matthew Shepard and others could have accomplished if their lives were not tragically cut short.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television