The Anti-Defamation League [ADL] celebrates its 100th anniversary by launching an ‘Imagine a World Without Hate’ campaign which imagines a world without racism, homophobia or anti-Semitism. The powerful ad imagines what Martin Luther King Jr., Anne Frank, Matthew Shepard and others could have accomplished if their lives were not tragically cut short.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Compilation Of Jowly Dogs Enjoying A Summer Joyride
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves