The Anti-Defamation League [ADL] celebrates its 100th anniversary by launching an ‘Imagine a World Without Hate’ campaign which imagines a world without racism, homophobia or anti-Semitism. The powerful ad imagines what Martin Luther King Jr., Anne Frank, Matthew Shepard and others could have accomplished if their lives were not tragically cut short.
Most Watched Today
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter