The Anti-Defamation League [ADL] celebrates its 100th anniversary by launching an ‘Imagine a World Without Hate’ campaign which imagines a world without racism, homophobia or anti-Semitism. The powerful ad imagines what Martin Luther King Jr., Anne Frank, Matthew Shepard and others could have accomplished if their lives were not tragically cut short.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Ohio University Marching Band – Gangnam Style.
- Friendly Deer Walks Up To Man And Licks The Lens Of His Camera
- This Is Why You Don’t Mess Around With Bear Cubs
- Homeless Man Shares Pizza With Stranger In ’60 Seconds That Will Change How You Think’