Today is Valentine’s Day, why not surprise your loved one by telling them ‘I love you’ in a different language. Memrise visits the streets of London asking people to say ‘I love you’ in a different language. The video only covers about 25 but here is a list of 100+ with pronunciation.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Great Wall Luge, Mutianyu.
- Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Channing Tatum Spoofs Jean-Claude Van Damme’s ‘Epic Split Stunt’
- Bull Terrier Dog Wears Special ‘Milk Pants’ To Feed Baby Goats
- Ryan Wang – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever