The Dennehy family in Ashland, Virginia enjoys adopting, they have given nine children from around the world the ultimate gift of ‘family’. I Like Giving campaing highlights the Dennehy family in their latest short film I Like Adoption, reminding us family is fun, interesting and everything. I Like Giving is a campaign which inspires generous living, featuring stories from around the world about people who have done the unexpected without expecting anything in return.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sophia Grace And Rosie Perform ‘Thrift Shop’ On Ellen
- Ashleigh And Pudsey – Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Winner.
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Amanda Todd – My Story.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Jimmy Kimmel – I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy.