The Dennehy family in Ashland, Virginia enjoys adopting, they have given nine children from around the world the ultimate gift of ‘family’. I Like Giving campaing highlights the Dennehy family in their latest short film I Like Adoption, reminding us family is fun, interesting and everything. I Like Giving is a campaign which inspires generous living, featuring stories from around the world about people who have done the unexpected without expecting anything in return.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Ultimate Dog Tease – Talking Animals.
- Solar Bottle Lights.