While fishing for salmon and halibut off the shores of Vancouver Island near Tofino, British Columbia passengers on a fishing charter took a moment to watch a humpback whale calf swim nearby. One passenger was able to capture the whale breaching just a few yards away. This incredible footage has been seen over 500,000 times in the past day.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Look At This Instagram. [Nickelback Parody]
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.