Stuart Chaifetz was informed Akian, his 10 year old autistic son was having violent outbursts hitting his teacher and aide at Horace Mann Elementary in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Stuart was shocked to hear the news and could not understand what made Akian act this way, he has never seen his son lash out or even hit someone. Stuart was in contact with the school and after 6 months, he needed to know what was going on so February 17th, 2012 he set Akian to school wearing a wire. After only one day Akian came home with over 6 and 1/2 hours of audio and Stuart could not believe what he heard on the tape. Stuart walks us through the audio which is cut down to about 7 minutes. Stuart created a website full of evidence features more disturbing audio, he also began a petition to change New Jersey’s legislature, stating any teacher who bullies a child should be immediately fired not simply relocated. Stuart is not going to file a lawsuit but asks the teachers, Jodi and Kelly to come forward with a public apology for what they did. NBC10 Philadelphia covered Stuart’s story which is also below.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman