Pierre Jean Buster Martin was born in 1906 and was featured in the 2009 film How To Live Forever, a documentary that follows Mark Wexler on a three-year worldwide trek in search of how to live forever. On Wexler’s journey he meets Buster Martin, a marathon-running, beer-drinking, chain-smoking, 101-year-old employee of Pimlico Plumbers. He has smoked since age 7, he doesn’t include fish, dairy, tea, or water in his diet and he follows a diligent regimen of beer, cigarettes, and red meat. Buster’s last and final marathon was the 2008 London Marathon which he walked in 10 hours. On April 12th, 2011 Buster finished work, had a beer and went home. He died that night, at the age of 104.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.