Michael Stevens from Vsauce answers the question, ‘How much does a shadow weigh? Since shadows cannot be weighed, Michael explains what happens when light encounters an object. When light from the sun shines on the surface of the Earth every square inch is being pushed with a force of about one billionth of a pound.
Previously: How Hot Can It Get?
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee