Anna Haupt and Terese Alstin began working together in 2005 to create a revolutionary bicycle helmet. After surveying bike riders, Anna and Terese found many people do not where helmets because they are uncomfortable, ruin your hair and look hideous. Anna and Terese have created Invisible Bicycle Helmet they call ‘Hövding’ which stylishly fits around your neck and inflates into a airbag helmet when you are in an accident. Currently the invisible helmet is only available in Sweden for 2998 SEK or $597.41 USD, extra shells cost 498 SEK or $74.41 USD.
Invisible Bicycle Helmet Featured At Fashion Show In Sweden.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Just Put The F*cking Turkey In The Oven.
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.