Anna Haupt and Terese Alstin began working together in 2005 to create a revolutionary bicycle helmet. After surveying bike riders, Anna and Terese found many people do not where helmets because they are uncomfortable, ruin your hair and look hideous. Anna and Terese have created Invisible Bicycle Helmet they call ‘Hövding’ which stylishly fits around your neck and inflates into a airbag helmet when you are in an accident. Currently the invisible helmet is only available in Sweden for 2998 SEK or $597.41 USD, extra shells cost 498 SEK or $74.41 USD.
Invisible Bicycle Helmet Featured At Fashion Show In Sweden.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me