On Wednesday morning Robert Cole attempted to break into a home in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Shortly after entering the home Cole was bum-rushed by the homeowner and ended up hogtied in the front yard. The homeowner then left Cole hogtied in the front yard for police and went to work. Denay Houston, the homeowner’s wife, called her husband a superhero. Cole was arrested and faces one charge of first degree burglary.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park