On Wednesday morning Robert Cole attempted to break into a home in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Shortly after entering the home Cole was bum-rushed by the homeowner and ended up hogtied in the front yard. The homeowner then left Cole hogtied in the front yard for police and went to work. Denay Houston, the homeowner’s wife, called her husband a superhero. Cole was arrested and faces one charge of first degree burglary.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.