26-year-old Robbie Hance has been living on the streets of London on and off for the last six years. Robbie shares his passion for music on the X Factor UK performing ‘Coconut Skins’ by Damien Rice. The audience loves his performance and the judges move Robbie onto the next round. Since Robbie’s audition, he has gone missing, the show’s producers haven’t had any luck contacting him and are now scouring London to find him. Producers have one week to find Robbie, otherwise his chances to be on the show will be thrown out the window.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- I’m Elmo And I Know It
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’