26-year-old Robbie Hance has been living on the streets of London on and off for the last six years. Robbie shares his passion for music on the X Factor UK performing ‘Coconut Skins’ by Damien Rice. The audience loves his performance and the judges move Robbie onto the next round. Since Robbie’s audition, he has gone missing, the show’s producers haven’t had any luck contacting him and are now scouring London to find him. Producers have one week to find Robbie, otherwise his chances to be on the show will be thrown out the window.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Here’s How The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Turned Into A Viral Internet Sensation
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats