26-year-old Robbie Hance has been living on the streets of London on and off for the last six years. Robbie shares his passion for music on the X Factor UK performing ‘Coconut Skins’ by Damien Rice. The audience loves his performance and the judges move Robbie onto the next round. Since Robbie’s audition, he has gone missing, the show’s producers haven’t had any luck contacting him and are now scouring London to find him. Producers have one week to find Robbie, otherwise his chances to be on the show will be thrown out the window.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.