Elliott and Bowie share their very first kiss together. Elliott is thrilled and can’t hold his excitement after he has his first kiss on the lips with his neighbor Bowie. After their first kiss they give high-fives for their accomplishment. Elliott’s shirt reads “All You Need Is Love” and Bowie’s middle name is Love, just a coincidence.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sad Cat Diary
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons