Henri le Chat Noir is a French feline that suffers from ennui and boredom, not even a laser pointer would excite him. A cat’s life can get boring quick and Henri is not enthused by anything, signs around the house, birds, and even cheeseburgers. Henri shares with us some important things he has learned in his life, the whipped cream in the bathroom is not whipped cream, and sometimes the cat door is closed.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Baby Bachelor
- Rise And Shine
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark