Mark Roberts was climbing Parsley Fern Gully on Mount Snowdon in Wales when a large piece of ice descended his way from another climber above. The incident caused Roberts to lose his grip and fall 100 feet down the mountainside, his helmet cam captured the entire fall. Roberts wasn’t seriously hurt in the fall but was airlifted to the hospital with ankle injuries.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors