Mark Roberts was climbing Parsley Fern Gully on Mount Snowdon in Wales when a large piece of ice descended his way from another climber above. The incident caused Roberts to lose his grip and fall 100 feet down the mountainside, his helmet cam captured the entire fall. Roberts wasn’t seriously hurt in the fall but was airlifted to the hospital with ankle injuries.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son