Mark Roberts was climbing Parsley Fern Gully on Mount Snowdon in Wales when a large piece of ice descended his way from another climber above. The incident caused Roberts to lose his grip and fall 100 feet down the mountainside, his helmet cam captured the entire fall. Roberts wasn’t seriously hurt in the fall but was airlifted to the hospital with ankle injuries.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pilot Proposes With Plane Crash Prank.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures