Mark Roberts was climbing Parsley Fern Gully on Mount Snowdon in Wales when a large piece of ice descended his way from another climber above. The incident caused Roberts to lose his grip and fall 100 feet down the mountainside, his helmet cam captured the entire fall. Roberts wasn’t seriously hurt in the fall but was airlifted to the hospital with ankle injuries.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.