If you have several hundreds of thousands to spend on a super car, you may want to know which super car is the fastest, even though you will most likely crash them driving on city streets. Head 2 Head’s Jason Cammisa takes a look at four super cars, McLaren MP4-12C, Lexus LFA, Lamborghini Aventador and the Bugatti Veyron. Four cars worth more than a total of 3.5 million dollars show off proving which carbon fiber super car is the fastest in the quarter mile. Not what you were interested in? Check out Motor Trend’s 11 car drag race.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.