If you have several hundreds of thousands to spend on a super car, you may want to know which super car is the fastest, even though you will most likely crash them driving on city streets. Head 2 Head’s Jason Cammisa takes a look at four super cars, McLaren MP4-12C, Lexus LFA, Lamborghini Aventador and the Bugatti Veyron. Four cars worth more than a total of 3.5 million dollars show off proving which carbon fiber super car is the fastest in the quarter mile. Not what you were interested in? Check out Motor Trend’s 11 car drag race.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- What Happens When Two Monkeys Are Paid Unequally