Chinese driver, Han Yue has claimed the title for the World’s tightest parallel parking this week. Yue parked a Mini Cooper S into a parking spot just 15cm [5.91 inches] longer than the vehicle. The record has changed hands five times in the past two years, the previous record was held by Patrik Folco at 22cm [8.66 inches] and others include Zhang Hua 24cm and Ronny Wechselberger 26cm. This new parallel parking record will be tough to beat.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Here’s How The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Turned Into A Viral Internet Sensation
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss