Chinese driver, Han Yue has claimed the title for the World’s tightest parallel parking this week. Yue parked a Mini Cooper S into a parking spot just 15cm [5.91 inches] longer than the vehicle. The record has changed hands five times in the past two years, the previous record was held by Patrik Folco at 22cm [8.66 inches] and others include Zhang Hua 24cm and Ronny Wechselberger 26cm. This new parallel parking record will be tough to beat.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home