Australian comedy duo Hamish Blake and Andy Lee spend one weekend without one of their senses. For 50 hours Andy has his sight removed and Hamish has his hearing removed. Just two hours in Andy has a massive anxiety attack but for the most part the two try and make the best of it. The two shared their challenge appearing on Australia’s Network Ten during and after the weekend. Also popular from Hamish and Andy is their ‘Going Gorillas Prank‘, the two dress up as gorillas and hit the zoo to see what they can get away with.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.