Groundhog Day is this Saturday, February 2nd. C.G.P. Grey explains what a groundhog is and how Groundhog Day came about in this short two-minute video. Punxsutawney Phil is one of the most recognizable groundhogs on Groundhog Day who has been making predictions since the 1880s.
Punxsutawney, PA: Punxsutawney Phil – Early spring.
Raleigh, NC: Sir Walter Wally – Six more weeks of winter.
Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia: Shubenacadie Sam – Six more weeks of winter.
Staten Island, NY: Staten Island Chuck – Early spring.
West Virginia: French Creek Freddie – Early spring.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Animals Are Awesome
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth