Groundhog Day is this Saturday, February 2nd. C.G.P. Grey explains what a groundhog is and how Groundhog Day came about in this short two-minute video. Punxsutawney Phil is one of the most recognizable groundhogs on Groundhog Day who has been making predictions since the 1880s.
Punxsutawney, PA: Punxsutawney Phil – Early spring.
Raleigh, NC: Sir Walter Wally – Six more weeks of winter.
Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia: Shubenacadie Sam – Six more weeks of winter.
Staten Island, NY: Staten Island Chuck – Early spring.
West Virginia: French Creek Freddie – Early spring.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots