Groundhog Day is this Saturday, February 2nd. C.G.P. Grey explains what a groundhog is and how Groundhog Day came about in this short two-minute video. Punxsutawney Phil is one of the most recognizable groundhogs on Groundhog Day who has been making predictions since the 1880s.
Punxsutawney, PA: Punxsutawney Phil – Early spring.
Raleigh, NC: Sir Walter Wally – Six more weeks of winter.
Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia: Shubenacadie Sam – Six more weeks of winter.
Staten Island, NY: Staten Island Chuck – Early spring.
West Virginia: French Creek Freddie – Early spring.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park