Groundhog Day is this Saturday, February 2nd. C.G.P. Grey explains what a groundhog is and how Groundhog Day came about in this short two-minute video. Punxsutawney Phil is one of the most recognizable groundhogs on Groundhog Day who has been making predictions since the 1880s.
Punxsutawney, PA: Punxsutawney Phil – Early spring.
Raleigh, NC: Sir Walter Wally – Six more weeks of winter.
Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia: Shubenacadie Sam – Six more weeks of winter.
Staten Island, NY: Staten Island Chuck – Early spring.
West Virginia: French Creek Freddie – Early spring.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Homeless Man Shares Pizza With Stranger In ’60 Seconds That Will Change How You Think’
- Careless Driver Tailgating Cyclist Gets What He Deserves
- 10 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Cat
- Compilation Of Jowly Dogs Enjoying A Summer Joyride
- Friendly Deer Walks Up To Man And Licks The Lens Of His Camera
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives