Groundhog Day is this Saturday, February 2nd. C.G.P. Grey explains what a groundhog is and how Groundhog Day came about in this short two-minute video. Punxsutawney Phil is one of the most recognizable groundhogs on Groundhog Day who has been making predictions since the 1880s.
Punxsutawney, PA: Punxsutawney Phil – Early spring.
Raleigh, NC: Sir Walter Wally – Six more weeks of winter.
Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia: Shubenacadie Sam – Six more weeks of winter.
Staten Island, NY: Staten Island Chuck – Early spring.
West Virginia: French Creek Freddie – Early spring.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma