Google’s new self-driving vehicle takes Steve Mahan who is legally blind to a Taco Bell in Morgan Hill, CA for a couple tacos. The release of the video celebrates Google’s 200,000 miles of computer driving. Mahan says the vehicle would change his life taking him places where he wants and needs to go. So far Nevada is the only state to allow self-driven vehicles. This trip was made possible with the help of the local police department and assistance in the vehicle. If something were to go wrong the vehicle could be stopped immediately by a brake on the passenger side, emergency shut off on the center console, or by laptop. The car travels on it’s own for about a mile and a half flawlessly.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats