Google’s new self-driving vehicle takes Steve Mahan who is legally blind to a Taco Bell in Morgan Hill, CA for a couple tacos. The release of the video celebrates Google’s 200,000 miles of computer driving. Mahan says the vehicle would change his life taking him places where he wants and needs to go. So far Nevada is the only state to allow self-driven vehicles. This trip was made possible with the help of the local police department and assistance in the vehicle. If something were to go wrong the vehicle could be stopped immediately by a brake on the passenger side, emergency shut off on the center console, or by laptop. The car travels on it’s own for about a mile and a half flawlessly.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Dogs Share An Ice Cream Cone