Google’s new self-driving vehicle takes Steve Mahan who is legally blind to a Taco Bell in Morgan Hill, CA for a couple tacos. The release of the video celebrates Google’s 200,000 miles of computer driving. Mahan says the vehicle would change his life taking him places where he wants and needs to go. So far Nevada is the only state to allow self-driven vehicles. This trip was made possible with the help of the local police department and assistance in the vehicle. If something were to go wrong the vehicle could be stopped immediately by a brake on the passenger side, emergency shut off on the center console, or by laptop. The car travels on it’s own for about a mile and a half flawlessly.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- I’m Elmo And I Know It
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son