Google’s new self-driving vehicle takes Steve Mahan who is legally blind to a Taco Bell in Morgan Hill, CA for a couple tacos. The release of the video celebrates Google’s 200,000 miles of computer driving. Mahan says the vehicle would change his life taking him places where he wants and needs to go. So far Nevada is the only state to allow self-driven vehicles. This trip was made possible with the help of the local police department and assistance in the vehicle. If something were to go wrong the vehicle could be stopped immediately by a brake on the passenger side, emergency shut off on the center console, or by laptop. The car travels on it’s own for about a mile and a half flawlessly.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture