It looks like Google wins April Fools Day with their three pranks which include Google Maps ‘Quest’, ‘YouTube DVD Collection‘ and this feature ‘Gmail Tap’. Gmail Tap eliminates the full keyboard and goes back to the basics with Morse Code. With just two keys, a dot and a dash, anything can be written quickly and easily. The ad claims people with fat fingers will benefit and people will be twice as productive typing two emails at once.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds