Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly