Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell