Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces