Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kids React To ‘Old-Fashioned’ Rotary Telephones
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- D. Westry – World’s Fastest Speed Painter.
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Jean Piaget’s Cognitive Development – Lack Of Conservation.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.