Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- African Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate For The First Time
- Dad Invents Way To Fill 100 Water Balloons In Less Than One Minute
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride