Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Boy Argues With His Mother Over Cupcakes
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Jerk Cat Ruins His Owner’s Yoga Workout Video
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- What Happens When 20 Complete Strangers Are Asked To Kiss For The First Time Is Simply Beautiful
- Family Calls 911 After Their Angry 22-Pound Cat Holds Them Hostage
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats