Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Takes On Kobayashi In Adorable Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly