Whenever you try something new it can be nervous and you may have thoughts of backing out. 10 year old Zia, a fourth grader from Park City, Utah shares her thoughts before her first K40 ski jump at the Olympic Park in Utah. Zia builds up enough courage to take on the 6 foot high ski jump which landing begins 8 feet past the jump, it’s unsure how far Zia actually jumped in this video. Zia screams in excitement after landing the jump in her first attempt. She just needs a motivational speech similar to this boy’s after riding his bike for the first time.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park