Vancouver-based musician Michelle Kwan has been playing the guzheng, a Chinese plucked zither, for more than 12 years. She recently covered the Guns N’ Roses classic, Sweet Child O’ Mine, and over the weekend her unique cover has been seen more than 250,000 times.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)