[NSFW - Language] Gilbert Gottfried takes a shot at reading excerpts from the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. Gottfried has one of the most distinguished voices in the entertainment industry, all we can think about is Gottfried’s ‘You Fool’ from a 1999 episode of Hollywood Squares. Late last month Ellen DeGeneres also read excerpts from Fifty Shade of Grey which now has over 1 million views.
Hollywood Squares – ‘You Fool’
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not