How do you keep a giant slip and slide wet? Have the Fire Department help out. This 300 foot super homemade slip and slide was made in 2009 in Vail, Colorado.
Fire Department Waters Giant Slip And Slide.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- What Happens When 20 Complete Strangers Are Asked To Kiss For The First Time Is Simply Beautiful
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Boy Argues With His Mother Over Cupcakes
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Zach Galifianakis Interviews Barack Obama On ‘Between Two Ferns’
- Jimmy Fallon And Jon Hamm Photobomb Unsuspecting Tourists On Top Of The Rock
- Family Calls 911 After Their Angry 22-Pound Cat Holds Them Hostage
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats