Gallium, Ga, 31 metal is placed on top of a coke can and in a half an hour it turns the can to tissue. Gallium is a metal that turns into a liquid form slighty above room temperature and will melt in your hand. The Gallium diffuses into the coke can and makes the cans structure very week.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking