41-year-old Freddie Combs from Greeneville, Tennessee weighed 920 pounds in 2009 and almost lost his life. Through diet and exercise over the past three years Freddie has managed to lose almost 400 pounds. Freddie recently auditioned for the X Factor in Greensboro, North Carolina and dedicated his performance to his wife Kay. Freddie sings ‘ Wind Beneath My Wings’ and receives a standing ovation from the audience, and four yeses from the judges.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The X Factor UK – Christopher Maloney.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Young Fan And An Usher Have Epic Dance Battle During Pistons-Knicks Game
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba