Sauber F1 Team mechanics have spent their downtime over the past two years slicing a formula one race car in half. The vehicles Chief Designer, Matt Morris gives us a closer look and explains all the technical components that make a formula one race car. Driver, Sergio Pérez demonstrates how a driver sits in the vehicle.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video