Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords were chosen to write and record a new song for New Zealand’s Red Nose Day 2012. Bret and Jermaine interview New Zealand kids and come up with the new single, ‘Feel Inside [And Stuff Like That]‘. Within 90 minutes of the song’s release, it jumped to #1 on iTunes and has raised more than $1.3 million for medical research for children. You can purchase the song on iTunes or Amplifier.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Takes On Kobayashi In Adorable Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.