Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords were chosen to write and record a new song for New Zealand’s Red Nose Day 2012. Bret and Jermaine interview New Zealand kids and come up with the new single, ‘Feel Inside [And Stuff Like That]‘. Within 90 minutes of the song’s release, it jumped to #1 on iTunes and has raised more than $1.3 million for medical research for children. You can purchase the song on iTunes or Amplifier.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’