Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Police Officer Pulls Woman Over For Running A Red Light, Ends Up Saving Her Life
- Aspiring Entrepreneur Surprises His Mother With Her Dream Car
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Motorcyclist Helps A Stranger Catch The Bus He Just Missed
- Comedian Sky Williams’ Powerful Message To The Depressed