Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- Friendly Deer Walks Up To Man And Licks The Lens Of His Camera
- The Official Trailer For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener