Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Bo-Sox The Golden Retriever Dog Is Terrified Of Walking Past Chevy The Cat
- WWII Veteran Forms Unlikely Friendship With His 3-Year-Old Neighbor
- Man Busts Two Women Trying To Steal His Stuff On The Beach
- Tiny Hedgehog Gets A Tiny Birthday Party
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.