Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- When Did You Choose To Be Straight?
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.