Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- This Is What Happens When You Joke About Ebola Aboard An Airplane
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday