Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly