Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.