Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old