‘Fragile Childhood’ in Finland, an ad campaign that aims to reduce alcohol abuse, has released their latest PSA called ‘Monsters’. Seeing your mother/father drunk can be scary, Fragile Childhood takes a look at how scary it is for children to see their parents drunk. The ad reminds parents how important it is to be positive role models for their kids.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition