Many people headed to California’s coast this past Memorial Day weekend to enjoy the nice weather on the beach. A group of friends did the same except they had a small prank planned which included a chest filled with $100 worth of chocolate gold coins. In the middle of the night the guys buried the chest filled with coins along Venice Beach, the next morning they dug it up. The chest opens up revealing gold coins and the crowd goes crazy, many jump in and try to grab a hand full of gold until they realize it’s only chocolate.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’