Many people headed to California’s coast this past Memorial Day weekend to enjoy the nice weather on the beach. A group of friends did the same except they had a small prank planned which included a chest filled with $100 worth of chocolate gold coins. In the middle of the night the guys buried the chest filled with coins along Venice Beach, the next morning they dug it up. The chest opens up revealing gold coins and the crowd goes crazy, many jump in and try to grab a hand full of gold until they realize it’s only chocolate.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television