Artie Goldstein’s shares his thoughts and feelings before attending his daughter Jill’s same-sex wedding in California. Artie always expected a man to come into Jill’s life, when Nikki came in the picture Artie struggled accepting that his daughter was a lesbian. Artie soon understood his daughter after seeing how happy she was with Nikki. The two married October 9th, 2010 and Jill is expecting a baby October 9th, 2012. The Bellevue, Washington based company, Expedia, followed Artie’s journey and created this short in support of Referendum 74 which would legalize same-sex marriage in the state.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Turbo Trailer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Young Girl – BBC Comedy.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- SNL Veganville Skit With Justin Timberlake.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Smack That Dance.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Journey Of A Checked Bag.