Steve Kamb with Nerd Fitness spent the past 18 months traveling 120,000+ miles to 15 countries throughout the world. Steve was able to accomplish this lone self-funded trip by taking advantage of frequent flyer miles and it was actually cheaper for him to travel the world than to live in the US. Steve created a short clip of himself exercising everywhere he visited. Just eight days ago Casey Neistat’s ‘Make It Count’ sponsored by Nike was uploaded and Steve was furious because of it’s similar content. Steve accepts Nike’s challenge and will try to defeat them with ‘Exercising Around The World’.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Sisters Explain The Worst Haircut Ever.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures