One week ago, Vicki Fishlock and her Amboseli Trust for Elephants [ATE] team rescued an 8-month-old elephant calf from a 5-foot-hole near Nairobi, Kenya. The 30-minute rescue has been cut down to 5-minutes and is now being shared throughout the world. The mother/calf reunion might be the greatest thing you see today.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Animals Are Awesome
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Turbo Trailer
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74